Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Deck the Halls

Hello!  It is Lisa here with you, and can you believe we only have 4 more sleeps until Christmas?!  Yay!  Any who I'm sharing a sweet and bright Christmas card today with all of you...



Isn't he just so cute?  This little guy comes from the I Moose You Stamp Set and I've used my new Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color him, and the background in.  Now I know this is kind of a Christmas card, so why did I make a spring background... well hey! Some places don't get snow at Christmas, so that's where this guy is... somewhere that it doesn't snow hahaha!  I then used the Banner Sentiments 2 Set for my sentiment and stamped it onto a banner die cut.  I finished it off with a bow in the corner from the Packaged Pretty Die Set.

I hope this card has brightened your day a bit and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome and the hand-made cards and decks designs are charming and amazing. So, keep on updating such deck design ideas.

    ReplyDelete